Life insurance provided by Dhanalakshmi Securities.
The loss of life cannot be compensated. However, a life insurance plan can help to tide over the financial requirements of a family. We at Dhanalakshmi Securities can help you cover your family’s financial health with the right Life Insurance plan.
We at Dhanalakshmi Securities can help you get that peace of mind within your budget. Our goal is to understand your needs and get you suitable coverage with top-quality insurance products.
Keeping your family financially protected
When it comes down to it, buying life insurance isn’t meant for you — it’s designed to protect your family and loved ones when you’ve passed away. And if you’re responsible for the financial security of a partner, child, disabled loved one or aging parent, life insurance is a smart way to help make sure they’ll have financial security in the future.
- Term Life Insurance is the most Cost-Effective plan
- These policies do not come with an investment component
- Riders or the add-on benefits enhance the policy coverage by giving extra coverage to the insured
Protection plus returns
These are an insurance product that combines insurance and investment benefits in a single plan. ULIP, or Unit Linked Insurance Plan, offers life cover which is a major benefit over the traditional wealth creation tools. Whereas endowment offers a guaranteed amount at maturity or death. It not only helps you save or grow money but also protects your loved ones’ future from life’s unexpected turns.
- These are both an insurance policy and an investment.
- These inculcate the habit of regular and disciplined savings.
- These life insurance provide the protective benefit of a Life Cover, which keeps your family secure in your absence.
Plan it like an income
In the case of the life insured’s death, a standard insurance plan pays out a lump sum amount to the nominee of the policy. This is known as the death benefit of life insurance. On the other hand, a money back policy is a form of life insurance policy that allows the insured to receive a portion of the sum assured at regular intervals rather than a lump sum at the end of the policy period. As a result, a money back insurance policy is an endowment scheme with certain liquidity.
- The policy earns an income for the policyholder rather than simply delivering a lump sum in the event of his or her death.
- Policyholders receive a stable and guaranteed return on investment.
- Guaranteed protection and tax free payouts.
Other options in life insurance
There are other options in life insurance like a pension plan, child saving plan, etc with specific goals or durations in mind. A good financial advisor can guide clients as to what plans fit their needs. Talk to us to know more about how we can help.
- Goal specific plans
- Customised to take tax benefits
- Long term planning required